It is unknown who constructed this unusual Tudor Revival style home. The homeâ€™s steeply-pitched, side-gabled roof with prominent front-facing gables coupled with rounded entryways indicate its style. It appears to have the original tall, narrow, grouped windows and large, internal chimney. The homeâ€™s stucco is a classic element of Tudor Revival style homes, and even the exposed rock in various areas of the stucco is a rare decorative addition to the style. (Builders sometimes placed rock in various areas of the stucco to give the appearance of an older, rock wall that was later covered over with stucco.) Though the house lacks decorative half-timbering common to the Tudor Revival style, it exhibits many other elements that hallmark this style rooted in English traditions.
Close to a dozen names, property owners and renters alike, are associated with the property between 1940 and 1970. The earliest listed residents were Mr. and Mrs. Willard F. Fewless, who lived in the home in the early 1940s. Mr. and Mrs. Donald Dale Oberbillig moved into the home in the mid-1940s and had two children, a girl and a boy, during their time there. They remained in the house until 1949, at which time Mr. and Mrs. John Gordon bought the house. The Gordons were members of the First Baptist Church and held several social functions at the home, particularly ice cream socials and womenâ€™s missionary meetings. The Gordons moved in the early 1950s and the Aden family moved there in ca. 1952. Tom Aden worked for the Associated Press in Boise and became the Chief of the office in 1954. The house may have been rented in the 1960s, because the names Corbisier, Myers, Wright, and Greiner appear in newspaper records within the span of eight years. The last likely owner of the house, Mr. Robert Myers, was listed in the paper because a thief stole the hubcaps off his car on September 1, 1962.