Property Type: Institutional
Built in 1951, Morrison and Driscoll Halls were the first on-campus living residences at Boise State. While Boise Junior College at the time, Driscoll housed men while Morrison housed women. It wasn’t until the 1972-73 school year when Driscoll and Morrison Halls became Boise State’s first co-ed residence halls. Fast forward to modern day, Driscoll and Morrison now serve as the living quarters of Boise State University’s Honors College students.