Built in 1912 and used to house a chemical wagon, two horses and a 5 man crew. Last used as fire station in the early 1950’s. The City continues to own the building, leasing it to the Grapevine Club. They have just uncovered the wood exit doors on the 16th St side and are undertaking a much-needed restoration project.
Update 2019: The fire station at Resseguie has been purchased from the city at auction and remodeled into a residence/commercial establishment. The renovation is featured in Season 2, Episode 12 of the HGTV series “Boise Boys.” https://www.hgtv.com/shows/boise-boys/episodes/the-firehouse